Did you mean: 

Little App spree

tag
santi16
Valued Member

Re: Little App spree

Ah good to know. Thank you.

How about the Barclays card?

Oh thanks everyone for the congrats. I noticed i didn't acknowledge it previously Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 14
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

@santi16 wrote:
Ah good to know. Thank you.

How about the Barclays card?

Oh thanks everyone for the congrats. I noticed i didn't acknowledge it previously Smiley Tongue

With regards to Barclays, I closed an Apple card and transferred the limit ($1500) to my USAir card.  I can't remember the time frame but I think it was 3-4 months after getting the second card.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 12 of 14
santi16
Valued Member

Thanks for the info.

A little update: I moved my $2000 NFL limit onto Sallie Mae making it $5000. One less TL to manage Smiley Happy
Also called Discover for a CLI. Was at $1000 after a year so i requested $3000 trying not to get crazy and was easily approved.

Thanks everyone Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 14
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@OneMoreCouch wrote:

Congrats!

I'm actually thinking about applying to these cards too! I Pm'ed the OP to ask about specifics but anybody here would have preferences between the two? I only want one card thats mainly for gas and groceries.

Sallie Mae would be preferred, assuming you can live within the monthly spending caps.

If you are purchasing groceries for a family. then the Amex BCP is probably best. Assuming you and your spouse dont both get a Sallie Mae and make each other authorized users or something.

If for no other reason, the Gas Station category is a good reason to get the Sallie Mae

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.