Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little Discouraged With GECB...

tag
RSCo
Established Contributor

Little Discouraged With GECB...

So, here's what happened.. I have the Amazon Store Card and run between 500-1000 a month thru the card.. The card only has a $2,200 CL so I pay the card down to roughly 7 % ultils BEFORE the statement cuts... Go I wanted to be apart of the luv orgy that everyone seems so high from every single day, so I hit the LUV button within my account last night and I get the screen where total income is asked for and then I hit submit.... Never saw a screen where you are asked to enter your desired CLI....Waiting... Waiting.... Waiting.... And them boom - "we are unable to complete that transaction right mow, try late"". Well I try later, same thing..... I then sent an email thru their secure message system asking for a CLI... It's been well over 24hrs later and NO respond to my request... Are they normally slow answering their notes... If this normal?
$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Little Discouraged With GECB...

Not familiar with Amazon but I always call Credit Solutions for my GE CLI's
Message 2 of 3
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Re: Little Discouraged With GECB...

Call credit solutions. The love button for amazon has been triggering these messages for a while.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.