Frequent Contributor
RSCo

Little Discouraged With GECB...

So, here's what happened.. I have the Amazon Store Card and run between 500-1000 a month thru the card.. The card only has a $2,200 CL so I pay the card down to roughly 7 % ultils BEFORE the statement cuts... Go I wanted to be apart of the luv orgy that everyone seems so high from every single day, so I hit the LUV button within my account last night and I get the screen where total income is asked for and then I hit submit.... Never saw a screen where you are asked to enter your desired CLI....Waiting... Waiting.... Waiting.... And them boom - "we are unable to complete that transaction right mow, try late"". Well I try later, same thing..... I then sent an email thru their secure message system asking for a CLI... It's been well over 24hrs later and NO respond to my request... Are they normally slow answering their notes... If this normal?
Citi Hilton Honors: $25,000 -- Amex PRG: $NPSL -- Citi TY Premier World: $9,880 -- NWFCU: $7,500 -- Citi Home Depot: $7,000 -- Citi AAdvantage Platinum Visa Sig: $5,000 -- Visa Black Card: $5,000 -- Discover IT: $5,000 -- AmexTrueEarnings: $5,000 -- Amex Gold Delta: $4,500 -- Pottery Barn: $4,000 -- Ethan AllenGE: $4000 -- Chase Slate: $2,500 -- CapOne Platinum: $2,500 -- CapOne Platinum: $2,500 -- AmazonGE: $2,200 -- Barclays BJs: $1,800 -- WalmartGE: $1,500 -- PenFed LOC: $500
09Lexie

Re: Little Discouraged With GECB...

Not familiar with Amazon but I always call Credit Solutions for my GE CLI's
Frequent Contributor
mauwow0682

Re: Little Discouraged With GECB...

Call credit solutions. The love button for amazon has been triggering these messages for a while.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+