Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living In A GARDEN BUBBLE

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Living In A GARDEN BUBBLE

I feel like I've been living in a garden bubble for the last 12 months. I'm comfortable with this for the most part, but when I look through 'The Bubble' at MyFICO Approval Forums, occasionally I get sad--sad for me, but happy for the members who were approved for credit. My ultimate reason for being comfortable is my not wanting to decrease my AAOA (8 Years). We all know that the CCCs come out with new and interesting products and benefits. <Sigh!> I will wait another 12 months to app. By that time all 3 inquiries will drop off. I will say this, if BMO Harris opens up the Diners Club app site again before the 12 months, <tapping my fingers> I might go for that hidden TL. Whatever I app for in the future will not require a double or triple HP. Until then, I will continue with SP CLI requests, APR reduction requests, and watch others prosper through 'The Bubble.' Smiley Indifferent Smiley Wink

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Living In A GARDEN BUBBLE

be strong, my friend! gardening is super hard especially when you access this forum. But let's hope that diner's club let people app for their card, so you can take a break from all that gardening Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SOGGIE wrote:

I feel like I've been living in a garden bubble for the last 12 months. I'm comfortable with this for the most part, but when I look through 'The Bubble' at MyFICO Approval Forums, occasionally I get sad--sad for me, but happy for the members who were approved for credit. My ultimate reason for being comfortable is my not wanting to decrease my AAOA (8 Years). We all know that the CCCs come out with new and interesting products and benefits. <Sigh!> I will wait another 12 months to app. By that time all 3 inquiries will drop off. I will say this, if BMO Harris opens up the Diners Club app site again before the 12 months, <tapping my fingers> I might go for that hidden TL. Whatever I app for in the future will not require a double or triple HP. Until then, I will continue with SP CLI requests, APR reduction requests, and watch others prosper through 'The Bubble.' Smiley Indifferent Smiley Wink

Im gardening too to get read of my numerous inquiries and prepare to get a mortgage! I feel inspired by your post. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

be strong, my friend! gardening is super hard especially when you access this forum. But let's hope that diner's club let people app for their card, so you can take a break from all that gardening Smiley LOL

I will be RedMini. Thanks for the encouragement! Fingers crossed on the DC. Smiley LOL

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 4 of 5
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SOGGIE wrote:

Im gardening too to get read of my numerous inquiries and prepare to get a mortgage! I feel inspired by your post. Smiley Happy

Good luck with your gardening ghgirl! And good luck with your mortgage! I'm glad you feel inspired. I hope everything works out for you. <Fingers crossed> Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.