Established Contributor
MountainHiker

Living on the West coast.Which bank or credit union?

Just recently(7 days ago) relocated from North Carolina to Seattle Washington. Can still see Montana and all its mountains in my memory. What a beautiful drive.So now i'm thinking about applying for a credit card here on the left coast but not sure which excellent banks or credit unions pull Trans Union or Experian.I may as well make the most of the fact that living on the west coast will mean a different CRA pull. i like the idea of not having to use Equifax so much. Any suggestions? Oh btw,think credit cards with large limits.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Contributor
teddybearkelli1

Re: Living on the West coast.Which bank or credit union?

I just moved from FL to Seattle 2 years ago. BECU (Boeing CU) gives generous lines and pulled EX for me. If you can get in with NFCU they pull EX and TU and give great cl's. other than that... Amos all cards I've applied for on West Coast have been those two CB. Hardly anyone pulls EQ out here except Discover (sometimes) and smaller CU's.
FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 20k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 10k, NFCU NR MC 5k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 10k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 10k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 6k, JCPenneys 5k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS Card 3.5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 4.5k, Amazon Store 2.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 2k, Macys 2k, Barclays Visa 1.7k, Vystar CU Visa 1.5k
09Lexie

I'm in So Cal, the 3 I have all pulled EQ or TU. Wish I could help :smileysad::
Regular Contributor
dabolts_619

Nfcu pulled eq for me in so cal

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}