Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loft Credit Card-Illegal Billing

tag
DebbieB50
New Visitor

Loft Credit Card-Illegal Billing

Do not get this card.  Their billing is horrible!  I charged something on the 31st and they

gave me a late fee because it was not paid on the 1st.  This is crazy!  And it happened to me

twice.   I was charged $21.68 because the bill was not paid on the 1st.  I called the company

and after long 45 minute discussions, I finally got it in the head of the customer service represenative

to credit my account. 

T

They also told me that if you return something, you will be billed because your account is not credited

right away and you might incur a late fee. They are insane! 

I wonder how many people pay their cards without scutinizing the balance and are subject to Loft's

nonsence billing.   I am reporting this company and Comenity Bank to the better Business Bureau and look around

for any lawsuits against Commenity Bank for their illegal billing. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Loft Credit Card-Illegal Billing

@DebbieB50 wrote:

Do not get this card.  Their billing is horrible!  I charged something on the 31st and they

gave me a late fee because it was not paid on the 1st. 

I dont understand.

Does it not take a few days (1- 3 days) for the charge to be posted on your account?
Secondly, do they not have a grace period? (like Credit One)?

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.