Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logix FCU Member and Credit Questions?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Logix FCU Member and Credit Questions?

Since someone posted about how good they thought they were and I'm in CA so it looks like I can join... How are they when you don't have excellent credit like OP did?

Will they give Credit products with less than steller?

Who do they pull?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cheychey99
New Contributor

Re: Logix FCU Member and Credit Questions?

I was approved for their regular Visa card with a 610 EX score. 1k limit at 14%. However, I was denied a 5k loan with a 657 EX score about 6 months later. I wasn't surprised though. I haven't received a CLI either but that also doesn't come as a surprise. Hope that helps 😊.
Message 2 of 3
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: Logix FCU Member and Credit Questions?

They pull EX.

In July, I opened a savings account online and it was a soft pull. A day or two later I applied over the phone for their secured card -- approved with the same soft pull.

3 months later, AND...having played the 1-9% utilization game, I applied online for a regular credit card and was instantly approved for $15,000; I only had the secured card for 3 months at that point. It is high interest (17.99%) with no rewards. It is sock drawered for emergencies ony. My advice: get your utilization down and apply over the phone (it will be a soft pull).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.