cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking To Get A New Credit Card, Suggestions Anyone? =)

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking To Get A New Credit Card, Suggestions Anyone? =)

@09Lexie wrote:
I feel like I was left waiting on a response... Smiley Sad

Is that like a left at the altar feeling?

Message 11 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 17
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@sccredit

Pretty much

He'll be back when one isn't enough.  Maybe he'll write you then..... Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 17
h0t0ny

Sorry guys, was on the phone with chase. Got approved for the Chase Freedom, added my mom as authorized user. Thanks for all your suggestions. =)

Message 14 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 17
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

WEll, that's why we needed more details.  SM could be great, or, if the OP doesn't buy gas, eats out, and doesn't really buy stuff from amazon, not so useful.

I guess people tend not to realize the variability as to what makes a card good for you, I'm assuming they wouldn't ask "Who should I marry" or "What should I study" in quite the same way!

Grocerys, not Restaurants. Most people buy food at grocery stores occasionally Smiley Wink

But as a person who hasn't purchased gasoline in over 15 years, I do appreciate your point Smiley Wink

PS: You should marry the person who makes you happy. And always study the manual...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 16 of 17
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

WEll, that's why we needed more details.  SM could be great, or, if the OP doesn't buy gas, eats out, and doesn't really buy stuff from amazon, not so useful.

I guess people tend not to realize the variability as to what makes a card good for you, I'm assuming they wouldn't ask "Who should I marry" or "What should I study" in quite the same way!

Grocerys, not Restaurants. Most people buy food at grocery stores occasionally Smiley Wink

But as a person who hasn't purchased gasoline in over 15 years, I do appreciate your point Smiley Wink

PS: You should marry the person who makes you happy. And always study the manual...

Yes, I know groceries.  Should be parsed as "those that don't buy gas, those that eat out rather than buy groceries,...."  I agree that most people do buy at least a little at supermarkets now and then (and, per my strong position on BCP, you can use Sallie Mae at big supermarkets to buy $250 of gift cards to where you do spend money!) but it's not such a strong candidate for those groups of people.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.