New Contributor
nishant1

Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

Are there any Mastercards without annual fee and 2% on everything?

I have visa cards with 2% on everything but need Mastercard only without annual fee.

The best I can currently use is Capital One World Mastercard which gives 1.5% on everything.

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

Only thing i can think of is the fidelity amex, which isnt a MC. XD
Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
iPeaches

Re: Looking for 2% cash back on everything- Needs to be Mastercard and No annual fee

What Visa is giving you 2% on everything?

Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred (10k), Capital One Venture (5k), Citi Simplicity (2k)

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 790

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

I can't think of any! :smileylol: :smileysurprised:  All the good cash back cards are Visa.

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

iPeaches wrote:

What Visa is giving you 2% on everything?

Barclays Priceline Rewards Visa for 2% rewards.

iPeaches

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out! :smileywink:

Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred (10k), Capital One Venture (5k), Citi Simplicity (2k)

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 790

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
nishant1

I agree. Most attractive rewards are from visa compared to mastercard.

I have Capital one rewards at 1.5% with mail check automatically option selected when rewards accumulate to $25. That way, I donot have to call Customer Service of Capital one which is not the best compared premier cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred.

I am considering to stop using Capital one and replace by Chase Sapphire Master Card which gives just 1%. The reason being, I can combine faster points with Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire preferred and Chase Sapphire Mastercard.

If 2% on everything mastercard does not exist, then loss for use at Sams Club is not very significant.

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

nishant1 wrote:

I agree. Most attractive rewards are from visa compared to mastercard.

I have Capital one rewards at 1.5% with mail check automatically option selected when rewards accumulate to $25. That way, I donot have to call Customer Service of Capital one which is not the best compared premier cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred.

I am considering to stop using Capital one and replace by Chase Sapphire Master Card which gives just 1%. The reason being, I can combine faster points with Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire preferred and Chase Sapphire Mastercard.

If 2% on everything mastercard does not exist, then loss for use at Sams Club is not very significant.

You could buy a Walmart gift card with a 2% Visa rewards card, then use it at Sam's Club.

Valued Contributor
tcbofade

Don't know if you can still get it, but I have a HSBC 2% cash back rewards mastercard.

$19.00 annual fee tho.

Current Scores: EX 676 (FCR) TU08: 648 Wally (TU08). 07/01/14 Last app 05/29/2014.
Gardening until 01 November 2014.
(Thou shalt not app, thou shalt not app, thou shalt not app...)
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union offers a MasterCard which gives 1.5% cashback on everything, and no foreign transaction fee.

https://www.ngfcu.us/loans/mastercard.aspx

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+