Established Member
denied-again

Looking for a CLI on my Hooters, as anyone have any luck lately?

I'm thinking about asking for a CLI on my Hooters card.  I've had the card now for a little more than 2 years, never missed a payment, always paid more than the min.  My CL is $3000 right now, however my balance is high on it. My scores are in the mid  600's EX- 640, EQ- 669, TU 689.  What do you think?  Would I be wasting my time?  Has anyone been successful lately?
Frequent Contributor
maxima1

Re: Looking for a CLI on my Hooters, as anyone have any luck lately?

i got an auto cli of 200.00 after one year, but you asking for a cli is a waste of time...
GOAL FOR 2010 Paying Down Debt .........653 EQ 685TU EXP???
cruzng99

[ Edited ]

200 CLI last month.  I don't know if it was my one year anniversary or not.  I had called late last year and asked for a CLI and was denied. My balance is always high.  Paid off once since I've had it.  387 balance on a 500 limit when I got the increase.

EQ 639.  I think it was 580 when I was approved.

Message Edited by cruzng99 on 05-01-2009 08:38 AM
Established Contributor
l9ikjam

I just logged in last night and seen that I got an auto CLI of $400. My last 1 before that was in Dec and it was $300.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Frequent Contributor
going2tdc

Nope, stuck at $1500 for 9 months now. :smileysad: TU is clean finally. I dont really use the card except for gym membership anyways.
Regular Contributor
favor4me2

I've had my Hooters card for almost 2 years in August, and I have never asked for a CLI. They give it to me automatically every 4-6 months.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}