Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a new card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for a new card

Try the amex prequal page in an incognito browser and put in 'cash back' as what you are looking for.

I did that and got the $450 offer on the BCP - 6% on groceries, 3% on gas.

Lowest interest rate too (doesn't matter but it's a ego thing).  I think they may have loosened their applications to get more customers because I didn't think I'd see that offer for another year.

My aaoa is higher than yours (5yrs) but your scores are higher. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG OMG OMG. I GOT APPROVED FROM AMEX. OMGGGGG. I AM SO HAPPY. I downloaded the app and they have me a $10,000 LIMIT. OMGGGGG

Rebuilded from 550 to 750 score in two and it's all paying off. Omg I'm so shocked and excited
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
OMG OMG OMG. I GOT APPROVED FROM AMEX. OMGGGGG. I AM SO HAPPY. I downloaded the app and they have me a $10,000 LIMIT. OMGGGGG

Rebuilded from 550 to 750 score in two and it's all paying off. Omg I'm so shocked and excited

Wow very nice SL - congratulations!! Which Amex did you go with?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The everyday card
Message 14 of 15
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.