Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for advice...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for advice...

I've had a Barclay's USAirways Mastercard for as long as I can remember.  I kept it because I like the $99 companion pass I got rewarded with each year just for holding the card.  But now they are getting rid of that program and I have better rewards options, I think.  The storefront is a far-cry from what Chase, Amex and Discover offer.  The merger with AA is interesting, but I just don't see myself using the card much anymore. 

What I would like to do is apply for the Arrival card, and move my USAirways line over.  Then before the annual fee is due open a Sallie Mae card and move the potential Arrival line over. 

Anyone know if that is possible?  My TU score is at 710.  It was at 630 9 months ago, but I paid off a large debt and it shot right back up.  I just got a new Discover card a week ago.  How soon should I apply for an Arrival card, if at all?  Or are there benefits to US Air I'm not seeing? 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.