Well, bad news. I apped for a signature loan from my local CU and it was a no-go. They said that if there is any deliquency they won't approve. So I took a hard pull for nothing. I apped at another CU that seems more willing to help rebuild- still waiting on their reply.
Great news! I got approved with the other CU! I got the full amount at 11.5%, a little higher than I wanted but we will be paying it in full soon anyway. Thanks for all of your suggestions and support!