Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for higher credit limit

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for higher credit limit

As a matter of fact USAA is pretty good choice. They are known for outstanding customer service and willingness to listen to customer and this is not unherd of getting 5 figures credit lines with them.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 11 of 14
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

I called Boa and asked if I could get a cli with out a hard pull. The lady asked me what I wanted it for and I told her that I didn't want it to look like I was maxing out the card. I had 12k and asked for 18k and she approved it. Maybe calling is better????????

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhh don't know what to do now. Another poster in Rebuild forum suggested goodwill letters to help with the negatives. BofA did mention my 4 30 day lates in '04 when i got my last CLI to 5000 though. I had to remind them that I run all my banking through them, and I have enough income to support the 5k CL. I don't know if I can pull it off again for 10k. jforsyth had a good point though, that this is a WANT not need Smiley Sad

I really appreciate all your inputs. This is very helpful Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Ahhh don't know what to do now. Another poster in Rebuild forum suggested goodwill letters to help with the negatives. BofA did mention my 4 30 day lates in '04 when i got my last CLI to 5000 though. I had to remind them that I run all my banking through them, and I have enough income to support the 5k CL. I don't know if I can pull it off again for 10k. jforsyth had a good point though, that this is a WANT not need Smiley Sad

I really appreciate all your inputs. This is very helpful Smiley Happy

Do you happen to know the exact dates of these lates? If the account was never charged off or went to collections those lates will drop off 7 years from each individual date of delinquency. For example if one of them was in 1/2004 it will be gone this January.

If you already knew all this then I'm sorry for butting in.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
6/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.