Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for new creditcard!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for new creditcard!

@Ron1 how did you apply for the USAA Amex having only limited membership? 

Message 31 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First, you go to USAA Amex application page and clicked "Apply" button. It will ask you to log into your account. It will pre-fill your application and you only need to fill in annual household income.  Finally, click " Apply" button. That's how i did it. I heard they took it out a year ago. 

Ron.

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

First, you go to USAA Amex application page and clicked "Apply" button. It will ask you to log into your account. It will pre-fill your application and you only need to fill in annual household income.  Finally, click " Apply" button. That's how i did it. I heard they took it out a year ago. 

Ron.

Just tried as you suggested and got a system error 

Message 33 of 34
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron.

Just tried as you suggested and got a system error 

It was backdoor to apply for World MC and Amex. As I mention, they took it out last year. It used to be working for a long time.

Ron.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.