Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for suggestions

tag
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

Looking for suggestions

my credit scores are below and mostly accurate (within a few points).

I have one secured card @ 3k (capital one) and two auto loans.  These are my only active lines of credit.  My uti is around 4% on the cc.

I'm looking to open a card with at least a 5k limit so i can close the cap one and get the secured funds back.  What are some good reccomendations for cards?  I don't have access to NFCU but am a full USAA member. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Looking for suggestions

Message 2 of 7
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Also, how long have you had the secured card and the two auto loans?

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 3 of 7
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

one auto loan is 13 months the other is pushing 3 years.  The card is 20 months or so.  I have two charged off CC's from 2007 (paid) on my report and one collection account.  I haven't missed a payment on any of my open trade lines. 

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Have you checked pre-qaul offers on citicards.com and chase.com?

when is last time you applied at USAA? they seem to like their full members sometimes with crazy limits.

Message 5 of 7
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

USAA is pretty generous with its CL. Your score are around the same as mine and I have two USAA cards.

Message 6 of 7
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Have you checked pre-qaul offers on citicards.com and chase.com?

when is last time you applied at USAA? they seem to like their full members sometimes with crazy limits.

I'm actually opted out of receiving promo offers.  I haven't directly applied for a credit card in 4 years Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.