tag
Ish

Re: Looking to apply for amex

I wanna go with the charge card do I have a good chance
Message 11 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'd say 50-60 percent chance. your income is what will get you approved imo. The limits on your existing cards are low. Just emember the charge card must be paid in full.

Amex does not play around, and if you do anything wrong, they will cut you off.

If you can get the green or gold and spend 500-1000 a month and pif, you could prob get a BCE or any revolver within 6 or so months.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 16
Ish

Thanks for advise
Message 13 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

yw:-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 16
blk8
Regular Contributor

How long have you had the 2 revolvers?

Are the 2 late payments you mentioned on any of the revolving credit?

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Message 15 of 16
Ish

No there is no late payments on my recent credit cards I hadd one card for 8 month the other for 3 pay in full each month
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.