Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to consolidate credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to consolidate credit

Since I bought my house last fall I've consolidated any debt I've had to a balance transfer card that I'm aggressively paying off. I've recently opened new cards because I am new to using credit cards to my advantage (rewards) and now that I pretty much have everything I need I want to consolidate. I'm not worried about utilization or obtaining any more credit increases because between my fiancé and I, we have all the credit we need.

So here is what my spending looks like. We use our true earnings card for our monthly Costco trip and gas whenever freedom and discover don't have the bonuses categories. We use my freedom and discover for the bonus categories. I recently opened up a Chase Disney Visa because I have a Disney trip coming up soon. Get approved for a marriott premier because we do a lot of mini trips and it would be nice to have the points. Everything else goes to the quicksilver.

I have two quicksilvers (would like to get rid of one), care credit, tires choice card, and a Wells Fargo visa.

I would really like to ditch my WF visa because it is useless but i do my banking with them. Any reason I should keep it open? I also want to get rid of quicksilver. I don't want to close cards but having all these accounts to keep up with is super annoying.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.