Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to convert to CSR but limit too low

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

Looking to convert to CSR but limit too low

I'm looking to convert my FU to the CSR, would love to have the card for travel benefits. I'm over 5/24 and no bank pre approvals, so I can settle for the conversion. My question is: Am I better off requesting a CLI on my freedom to meet the $10k limit or is it better to apply for ritz then consolidate that card?
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking to convert to CSR but limit too low

Hmm I guess it depends. You'll have to take a hard hit either way. Do you truly want the ritz card? Otherwise save yourself from opening a new account and just request a CLI then convert over to the CSR.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.