Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to do a BT, best card?

tag
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking to do a BT, best card?

@arizonahd wrote:

I really dont want to apply for a new credit card but we went hog wild this year on home upgrades. My discover it card is almost done with it's promo APR and has about 11k on it. I would prefer to save money and not pay interest. 

I feel like if I am going to do a BT, I should at least do it on a card I want to keep. Any advice would be great. I have BT offers with barclary rewards and chase freedom, but both charge 3%. I do like the idea of saving the inquiry. Ugh. 

@ If you or a direct line relative (parent, grandparent, child) served in the military,  you can get into NFCU.  They're offering 12 months @ 0% with NO balance transfer fee until the end of Feb.

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.