cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks Like My TD Bank Easy Rewards Card Got Upgraded to Visa Sig!

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Looks Like My TD Bank Easy Rewards Card Got Upgraded to Visa Sig!

So I was going to make a payment on my TD Bank CC, and I noticed this at the top of the screen

td.PNG

I tried clicking on it to make sure it wasn't just an advertisement at the top of the screen, and clicking around the website...nope! Think it's the actual title of my webpage Smiley Very Happy

I was on the site a few days ago, and never noticed such a title before on the TD Bank CC website...

I'm going to message them now to inquire about this, since when I received the card a year ago, even though it was approved with a $5000 limit, they issued it as a platinum Smiley Mad Nice to see that this card is going to be a Visa Sig Smiley Very Happy

Now, if only I can get Cap One to give me a World Mastercard...

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Looks Like My TD Bank Easy Rewards Card Got Upgraded to Visa Sig!

Wooo Hooo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 27
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Nice!!

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 3 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Did you get this card with the 5x offer on dining, groceries, gas and cable, phone and utility bill payments for 6 months with no caps?  

Not sure why this card isn't mentioned more here, even though the above lasts only 6 months, used correctly (or incorrectly, depending on your views!) this outweighs most bonuses and justifies a HP.   If it's still there, my next card once the Thank You Preferred runs out.....

Message 4 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 27
Open123
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

Did you get this card with the 5x offer on dining, groceries, gas and cable, phone and utility bill payments for 6 months with no caps?  

Not sure why this card isn't mentioned more here, even though the above lasts only 6 months, used correctly (or incorrectly, depending on your views!) this outweighs most bonuses and justifies a HP.   If it's still there, my next card once the Thank You Preferred runs out.....

+1

Anyone with a cooperative CVS should really look into this card.  

Message 6 of 27
eddie84
Valued Contributor

You bought some pretzels for 3 bucks? Smiley Tongue

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

+1

Anyone with a cooperative CVS should really look into this card.  

Actually, not CVS (that's the other 90 day card) as this card doesn't do drug stores.   But supermarkets are cooperative, such you just need to be near a Wal-mart.

Message 8 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

Yes I did! With very moderate spending on the card in those 6 months, I earned $90 of rewards Smiley Happy I'm sure if you REALLY utilize this card by putting all that category spending on it, you can earn a lot more!

I meant to apply for the Cash Rewards back when...but in my haste and excitement applied for the wrong card -_-

Oh well, their travel redemptions are actually pretty good, so if I ever decide to make this my go-to card ever again and/or TD pulls a Citi and sends out 5% bonus offers for current cardmembers, I could use the points for that! Otherwise you don't get 1-to-1 on gift cards until you hit $50.

Message 9 of 27
Open123
Super Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

You bought some pretzels for 3 bucks? Smiley Tongue

Didn't notice it!  Gourmet pretzels?  I get mine for 0.99 cents!

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.