cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like Amex and me finally make out things.

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Looks like Amex and me finally make out things.

Now that I am approved for Amex Platinum I guess Amex and me make out for a while. I really hated the hard time they gave me for Delta few days ago. I am glad they finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am glad they approved me Platinum Card. I'll do PIF every month and treasure it for next few years. Hopefully I would like to get the Plum Card for my business one day. For now next few months ( preferably for the rest of the year) No more Apps. Now I can wait to check out those Airport Lounges and Drinks. Any other suggestions to make the best use of my new Platinum card?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looks like Amex and me finally make out things.

Congrats. I am glad everything worked out of you.
Message 2 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Gordon, looks like Amex is like one of those hot, tempermental girl friends. I am going to do PIF every month and keep things clean. I am glad things worked out ok in the end.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

"FIRST YOU LUVTHEM THEN YOU HATE THEM" REMINDS ME OF A SONG.....WTGSmiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:
Hi Gordon, looks like Amex is like one of those hot, tempermental girl friends. I am going to do PIF every month and keep things clean. I am glad things worked out ok in the end.

I have been PIF on my Blue and obvisouly my green and everything is going smooth with me. The coolness hasn't worn off yet.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.