Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like USAA pulls EQ04

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Looks like USAA pulls EQ04

Just read my acceptance letter and credit info via online documents.

Score was EQ 700. Same day pull on myFICO was EQ08 of 744.

So I think USAA may pull EQ04. Just an FYI.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Re: Looks like USAA pulls EQ04

Thanks for sharing!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 2 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

You're welcome. That explains my high APR. Smiley Surprised

Still grateful for the CL though. HAYYYY!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if this info would be on my recent personal loan documents? I checked but didn't find anything. Actually i did check the initial denial letter (before adding co-signer) and it listed EQ score of 710. I also went to look for when i was initially approved for the secured AMEX and no score listed anywhere.

Message 4 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder if this info would be on my recent personal loan documents? I checked but didn't find anything. Actually i did check the initial denial letter (before adding co-signer) and it listed EQ score of 710. I also went to look for when i was initially approved for the secured AMEX and no score listed anywhere.

Scores are generally only listed in the letters when we get less than best terms. Do you know what your EQ08 score was at time of denial?

AMEX pulls EX so no EQ would should up there.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lhcole77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Scores are generally only listed in the letters when we get less than best terms. Do you know what your EQ08 score was at time of denial?

AMEX pulls EX so no EQ would should up there.

No i only did TU through myfico since i was expecting to apply for care credit. I didn't plan on going the loan route. I did get the best loan terms due to my co-applicants excellent credit so that could explain why. Oh well i probably shoudn't even worry about the score at this point sicne i need to be in the Garden for a while

Message 6 of 8
MattInBham1979
Established Member

I can confirm from prior terms document disclosures that the score given as of about a year ago was a FICO 04, as the score stated in the letter exactly matched my FICO 04 score (as known to me from Equifax ScorePower) at the time of the application.

Unless something has changed, it seems that USAA does definitely use FICO 04 Equifax in their CC decisioning.

Message 7 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@MattInBham1979 wrote:

I can confirm from prior terms document disclosures that the score given as of about a year ago was a FICO 04, as the score stated in the letter exactly matched my FICO 04 score (as known to me from Equifax ScorePower) at the time of the application.

Unless something has changed, it seems that USAA does definitely use FICO 04 Equifax in their CC decisioning.

Agreed!

Welcome to the Forums, MattInBham1979

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.