Did you mean: 

Looky what I found on Care Credit :)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Looky what I found on Care Credit :)

I found the chat feature!! LOL  

when you go to your account , and then hit the summary button, there it was tucked in the corner! Never have seen the chat feature before for Care Credit. I chatted a bit for the heck of it to see if it workedSmiley Wink

image.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Looky what I found on Care Credit :)

@pizza1 wrote:

when you go to your account , and then hit the summary button, there it was tucked in the corner! Never have seen the chat feature before for Care Credit. I chatted a bit for the heck of it to see if it workedSmiley Wink

image.jpg

Do they still do a HP if you try to request a CLI on there?

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

image.jpg

I didn't bother asking because I assumed they did. Maybe I should go back and ask

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I got a CLI two weeks ago and it was a HP.

My CL went from $800 to $10,500 so it was well worth it though.

Message 4 of 7
elim
Senior Contributor

oh man she's outta' control         :]

Message 5 of 7
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

image.jpg

God I hope NOT. That will be Number 91. Lol

Message 6 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

image.jpg

God I hope NOT. That will be Number 91. Lol

after you reACH 86, THEY DONT COUNT ANYMORE..LOLSmiley Wink But I actually got a decent cli a month or so ago, and yes HP. wasnt a big deal, already out of the garden, and one more inquiiry wasnt do that much damage.lol

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.