Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loophole Cash Advance

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Loophole Cash Advance

We all have thousand of credit in our credit line but rough time come in someday and till that day we all need to access to some kind of "" Fast cash " whether we dont have to paid high fees or credit card fees or any hidden fees which they call ""lender trap "" .

What do your smart way about this loophole or credit cards as a cash flow tool to access cash in a short time period which we dont have to paid a higher fees or better with no fees ? and paid back in a short time perios said 1 or 2 months.........

I not try to do anything illegal or anything against credit card rule but sometime i feel like why would I let that money (credit line) stay on my credit file which i cant even touch ? We apply for credit to using it, earn rewards or some other finance situation.......

I flow my money from month to month from checking to saving or to paid credit card , student loan, utility bill.....etc........Sometime I'm short in money and need to get a quick cash without paying fees for credit card advance and such ????? If that possible.......It's gotta be someway.

What your best way that you ever try or done in the past ???

Please share your experience

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: Loophole Cash Advance

@nicholasyud wrote:

We all have thousand of credit in our credit line but rough time come in someday and till that day we all need to access to some kind of "" Fast cash " whether we dont have to paid high fees or credit card fees or any hidden fees which they call ""lender trap "" .

What do your smart way about this loophole or credit cards as a cash flow tool to access cash in a short time period which we dont have to paid a higher fees or better with no fees ? and paid back in a short time perios said 1 or 2 months.........

I not try to do anything illegal or anything against credit card rule but sometime i feel like why would I let that money (credit line) stay on my credit file which i cant even touch ? We apply for credit to using it, earn rewards or some other finance situation.......

I flow my money from month to month from checking to saving or to paid credit card , student loan, utility bill.....etc........Sometime I'm short in money and need to get a quick cash without paying fees for credit card advance and such ????? If that possible.......It's gotta be someway.

What your best way that you ever try or done in the past ???

Please share your experience

My recent post: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Paypal-Smart-Connect-Cash-Advance-Loophole/td-p/1817151

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.