cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lord & Taylor Card - When will I see my CLI on my report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lord & Taylor Card - When will I see my CLI on my report?

L&T recently switched over to Capital One instead of Sycrohony Bank...so I've had the card for over a year and I wanted to request a CLI. I requested from CapOne and they approved me for an increase of $300 (should of asked for $500, but anywho). 

it's been about a month and I haven't seen this reflected on my report, in fact it's showing up as OVERLIMIT! which my card hasn't been overlimit in months. 

Anyone else have this experience? When will it finally show up?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lord & Taylor Card - When will I see my CLI on my report?

@Anonymous wrote:

L&T recently switched over to Capital One instead of Sycrohony Bank...so I've had the card for over a year and I wanted to request a CLI. I requested from CapOne and they approved me for an increase of $300 (should of asked for $500, but anywho). 

it's been about a month and I haven't seen this reflected on my report, in fact it's showing up as OVERLIMIT! which my card hasn't been overlimit in months. 

Anyone else have this experience? When will it finally show up?

CLs are updated at the regular monthly reporting time (typically when statement is cut)  If it hasnt been updating properly due to the switch over I would call the creditor and ask for a mid cycle update.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.