Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lord and Taylor capital one

tag
princessminor
Contributor

Lord and Taylor capital one

Anybody else having problems with Lord and Taylor since Capital one took over.  Made my June payment and my husband's payment ( two weeks before due date) and it's still not deducted from our bank account and after speaking to them twice told it may take 1 month for the system to log payments.  Late fees over turned (since wasn't late), and told several times this won't have any negative affect on my credit report, but just don't trust them.  

Starting Score:625
Current Score:660
Goal Score:725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lord and Taylor capital one

@princessminor wrote:

Anybody else having problems with Lord and Taylor since Capital one took over.  Made my June payment and my husband's payment ( two weeks before due date) and it's still not deducted from our bank account and after speaking to them twice told it may take 1 month for the system to log payments.  Late fees over turned (since wasn't late), and told several times this won't have any negative affect on my credit report, but just don't trust them.  

Unfamiliar with card itself but.......... Glad you're on top of Cap1 for posting/NONposting related issues cuz when it comes to card issuers, trust only yourself.
Message 2 of 3
princessminor
Contributor

Re: Lord and Taylor capital one

Thanks!!  Can't have them get any richer by imposing fees when it's not your fault!!

Starting Score:625
Current Score:660
Goal Score:725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.