Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost in the mail?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lost in the mail?

Has anyone had their card lost in the mail? I know it is supposed to take approx 7-10 days to get to you.

This is for my marvel card. I've received a couple of emails regarding the card (none saying it has been activated) but welcoming me to the card, telling me to access it online, etc.

I'm sure this is normal but I am just a little paranoid. It is going on 9 days. Hoping it will show up in today's mail.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lost in the mail?

I wouldn't worry too much right now.  Sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks to get your new card.  CapOne is one that comes to mind that can at times be slow in regards to shipping.  

Message 2 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Are you counting days, or business days?

After 15 business days give them a call to see.

Message 3 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Some banks are just slow with shipping. I've had cards take two weeks before. Synchrony isn't known for expedited or quick shipping.

I'm sure it will arrive within a few days or less. I doubt it is lost. While that happens occasionally it's not that common, and more likely the lender just took their time sending it out.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all, I'm sure it'll be here soon, I just hate how long snail mail takes! (hence the name, right?) lol

I'll keep an eye out!
Message 5 of 6
xaustie
New Contributor

I was approved for an Amazon Store card (Synchrony). Never received the actual card in the mail. Not a big deal because you can't do anything with the actual card. But it bothered me. Called CS @ Synchrony requested they send a new card - they were happy to do that. Never got that one either. This was all within the last few months. Have you gotten any mail from them concerning your card? You might login to your account and double check your address online. Good luck. Synchrony seems to be going through some turmoil lately.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.