cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my wallet the day before my cruise!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lost my wallet the day before my cruise!

So i am so stressed out right now.

Cannot find my wallet with all my cards in it. Just called the cruise line and I should be okay to use my old GA license.

Thank goodness I have a backup USAA card that I will be able to use. I keep in my safe.

I had to file a police report so I can get a new Weapons Carry License in GA. Just order and new DL online and am about to call and order all new credit cards. What a pain. So stressful and annoying. Probably fell out of my wallet. Smiley Sad Sucks so bad

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lost my wallet the day before my cruise!

Ouch! I hope you have a good time....

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my. Best of luck to you on this. At least you have the back up card (never thought about that being a benefit of SD cards!) and have been able to do the hard part (report) before leaving. I'm guessing you'll get the rest reported to the CCCs before you go, and then you get the pleasure of relaxing. Could have been much worse. 

Have a GREAT trip! Where you off to? 

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

look at the bright side.... you don't have anything to get stolen while on your cruise.
Message 4 of 25
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sorry OP. Great example of why it's never a good idea to carry all of your cards. Glad you had a backup. Enjoy your trip! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

headed to the bahamas for july 4th.

my wallet had the first half combo to the banks safe so i have to call bank security....Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 25
baller4life
Super Contributor

Oh wow. What a hassle Chevy. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 25
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Oh my! This made me scared, I carry all my cards all the time. Yikes
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 8 of 25
baller4life
Super Contributor

@icyhot wrote:
Oh my! This made me scared, I carry all my cards all the time. Yikes

Pretty scary. I would strongly suggest leaving one or two home. Out of my 17 cards, I only carry 8. The others are home locked in safe.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you have fun on your cruise! I have wallet protection plan on my Discover card, as long as I report to discover that I lost my wallet, they will alert all my other credit card companies, and they will overnight me a new discover card.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.