Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost track of 2 cards this month....ugh....too many cards

tag
destine2grow
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lost track of 2 cards this month....ugh....too many cards

I am now considering setting up autopay. However I can see most of my accounts via the check app. However I notice my GE Capital accounts can't be added to that app.

Message 31 of 34
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

@OHWWCB wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Glkslngr wrote:
I by no means have as many cards as you, but I keep track of all my cards by switching them to the same due date and also keep track of those dates on my calendar. I am OCD and check my accounts about three times a day because I like to only carry a balance on one card, so that helps me also.

That's the key! Sometimes as we move along forward the due dates can go all over the board. It's best to bring them into an order much simpler to deal with.

But if you do this, which card are you supposed to use to make sure your cards report a $0 balance?

I've never had an issue with that...I know when my bill cycle close days are and when my cc companies report to the bureaus. 

Message 32 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

@bigDEElight wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I use Mobilligy to keep track of due dates because of this very thing. I am way too absent minded not to have a bill tracking software. It's a lifesaver.

Is this similar to or better than Mint? Mint suddenly stopped communicating with my bank account and never communicated with my GE cards and I've been looking for a new app since. I'm good at keeping all my dates due but, to have everything at a single glance would be primo!

Yes! I was using Manilla but they shut down. Mobilligy is just as good or better. And I can track all my cards including GE. Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 34
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@bigDEElight wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I use Mobilligy to keep track of due dates because of this very thing. I am way too absent minded not to have a bill tracking software. It's a lifesaver.

Is this similar to or better than Mint? Mint suddenly stopped communicating with my bank account and never communicated with my GE cards and I've been looking for a new app since. I'm good at keeping all my dates due but, to have everything at a single glance would be primo!

Yes! I was using Manilla but they shut down. Mobilligy is just as good or better. And I can track all my cards including GE. Smiley Wink

BOA has a link function that I was thinking about using. Saw a thread on here the other day about it.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.