Did you mean: 

Lots of LUV from Wamu

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lots of LUV from Wamu

felixfly2000 wrote:
Cheddar wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________

Just curious.  Why would you put a no-AF card on the chopping block just because they don't give you a CLI after only six months?
________________________________________________________________________________________
This is long, sorry

You have to keep in mind that I am new here, and have not yet re -align my thinking. I am of the opinion that, people need credit, and the banks that extends you this credit should make a return on their investment. 22, 20, 18 percent is madness. Having some guy sit back and just think of new ways to extort more money from you( two cycle billing), may currently be legal, but it's still insanity. CCC will CLD for any number of reasons they like. Freeze your account without warning, force you to jump thru hoops to unfreeze it. (So sorry for you if you are overseas and in a jam because of this) While you should be penalties for irresponbile behaviour like Lates, OTL and such, is it really neccessary to remain on your report for 7 years.

I see the CCC's as school yard bullies, who after taken your lunch money will taken your shoes off and search your socks to be sure they have it all. I just think, maybe you could treat me a little better, if I show myself to be responsibile with managing my credit in accordance to your guidelines. If no CLI, than at least a rate reduction.( Doesn't matter if you PIF, but it is progress ) Please treat me better, or I will find someone who will.

People should not fear their CCC's, their CCC's should fear them. I think I just found my siggie Smiley Very Happy

Personaly I like two cycle because I have the golden rule to Never to revovle on such an account, this way I'm getting one over CCC, I get a 1/3 of more time to to repay my debt interest free vs single cycle
my 5/14/2008 is 165.35 intrest free cause I paid $80.74 on 5/08 and that amount was for  4/11 statement balance.

What that means when they got paid for purchases made between 3/14 to 4/10 , not having to pay interest "Priceless"(R)

and with that let the Flame wars begin but I think it's a matter of education, not needing to be protected

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 05-24-2008 10:54 AM
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.