Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love Capital One or not?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love Capital One or not?

A lot of myfico members hate(d) Capital One bank. It seems like after they been giving big CL on Ventures and credit limit increases people tend to like them. Do you like them or still hate them?

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Love Capital One or not?

@Anonymous wrote:

A lot of myfico members hate(d) Capital One bank. It seems like after they been giving big CL on Ventures and credit limit increases people tend to like them. Do you like them or still hate them?

Their CS still sucks.

But a respectable limit makes it so I don't have to call them, So it works out.

Message 2 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neither like nor hate. Choose not to do any further business with them thats all. Smiley Happy Large CL's being handed out like candy havent changed my mind at all
Message 3 of 55
Santi78342
Established Contributor

I like them. And I've liked them since before my $10k Venture approval. They were the first to help me rebuild with their $300 CL QS1. Hopefully bumping it past $5k this month.

Message 4 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Their CS still sucks.

What ever I can't get done through regular CSR then I have to go through EO to get it done lol.

Message 5 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Their CS still sucks.

What ever I can't get done through regular CSR then I have to go through EO to get it done lol.

When I can do more thru self service on my login than a CSR can, it's a crying shame.

Message 6 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right ^^^^
Message 7 of 55
android01
Valued Contributor

I don't see what the problem is with Capital One or any other credit card company. I can't remember the last time I called any company I have credit with for any real complaint/reason. And when I have called, be it Capital One or any other creditor, I've been satisfied with the service I've received. Just because a certain creditor doesn't give me a CLI, or a product change, or combine my limits from more than one account with them doesn't mean they suck at their business.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 8 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem lies within the transition between a subprime customer to a prime customer.
Message 9 of 55
creditconcept
Regular Contributor

I don't know how many of you will get the reference but:

#iLikedCapitalOneBeforeItWasCool

that is all Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.