cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love from Orchard now that they are Cap1?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love from Orchard now that they are Cap1?

Has anyone received a CLI from Orchard now that they are owned by Cap 1?  I tried changing my billing date last week but was told that they can't right now because they are updating this systems (didn't say what kind of update).  Been reading that Cap 1 doesn't like to do CLIs when a customer requests them. Wondering if that has started yet.  And if not, they are a soft pull right?

I've been thinking my Orchard card started at $500. and went up to $750 but that was only Cap 1. Orchard has been $750. since I received it last Sept so it's time to ask for a little love and keep that on schedule for more if possible.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Love from Orchard now that they are Cap1?

Cap1 still has not fully taken them over from my understanding so CLI are not currently available.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for a cli back in june from orchard bank and got $100 with a soft pull so they were still giving them at that point..

Message 3 of 5
wamcon
Valued Member

Word of warning Orchard HSBC will let you request a CLI if it has been more than 6 months and it's a soft pull.  I thought it held true for HSBC Sears but I have had that card for 9 months no CLI requested one and denied not enough history AND it was a HARD pull. 

Starting Score: 552 Nov 2010
Current Score: 681 Mar 20113
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
sk8rmom56
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received a CLI from Orchard now that they are owned by Cap 1?  I tried changing my billing date last week but was told that they can't right now because they are updating this systems (didn't say what kind of update).  Been reading that Cap 1 doesn't like to do CLIs when a customer requests them. Wondering if that has started yet.  And if not, they are a soft pull right?

I've been thinking my Orchard card started at $500. and went up to $750 but that was only Cap 1. Orchard has been $750. since I received it last Sept so it's time to ask for a little love and keep that on schedule for more if possible.  

I have had this card for over a year ,called in last week to ask for a cli. Card started at $300,and stayed there,no auto anything. They did give me a $150 increase, SP. I'll keep it until the AF is due then most likely dump it. I just use it to pay for Equifax monitoring these days. As long as it is a soft pull go for it, all they can do is say no.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.