Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: Loving Amex Delta Gold!!

when did you get the increase to 24.5k on the BCE? you will have to wait 6 months from then before you can increase the Delta Card?

I hope you got a good sign up bonus, I got the 35k bonus with 10k MQMs with my platinum card and now they're offering 55k with 20k MQMs.  I wish I would have waited.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

I just got the normal $500 spend gets 30k miles.
I had an offer for 45k miles on creditcards.com, but required too much spend.
Ryan! Where have you been playa!!!!!
Lol
Got my 3xcli on BCE on June 2nd I think.
So I can't get the 61 day cli on my Delta Gold?!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I just got the normal $500 spend gets 30k miles.
I had an offer for 45k miles on creditcards.com, but required too much spend.
Ryan! Where have you been playa!!!!!
Lol
Got my 3xcli on BCE on June 2nd I think.
So I can't get the 61 day cli on my Delta Gold?!

No, 6 months from last incrase from now on.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Nope, you can only have one CLI every 6 months from AMEX (only one, not one per card).

Between wedding, a bunch of travel for work and lake season I have been swamped. (have racked up a ton of UR and MR points though)

I'll try to get back on here more often then I have been though.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Senior Contributor
yudeology101

ugh.  I envy you, I've applied 2 days ago and instantly denied.  Delta Amex / Amex Green are the last two cards I want on my list, I'm glad that you're enjoying yours!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +13more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 9/12/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 as of 12-12-13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}