Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loving discover more and more!

tag
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

Loving discover more and more!

Two days ago I manage to CLI amex from 4500-8000, happy girl! Smiley LOL so decide to call discover just to check and told the rep if possible to increase without HP, he tried and said it needs HP.... hmmmm I almostsaid okay but my big mouth start talking about my amex how it increase tremendously, Smiley LOL he said let me see what I can do, oh well okay as long as no HP. Hehehehe with in 7months time I manage to increase 750-8750 oh that's 1 HP, then the rest SP. 8750-9250-then the guy came back and said how much you want to increase I said want it 10500, the guy said pls. Hold..... hmmmm holding tight here and don't wanna let go. Smiley LOL back and Boom! 10500 and it will appear in your account within 15 minutes. Smiley Happy I know this posting has so much smiley lol. Anyway lesson learned never give up...Smiley LOL but if its a HP think twice first if its really worth a pull. Smiley Happy
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Re: Loving discover more and more!

Congrats on that nice CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@newbiewife wrote:
Two days ago I manage to CLI amex from 4500-8000, happy girl! Smiley LOL so decide to call discover just to check and told the rep if possible to increase without HP, he tried and said it needs HP.... hmmmm I almostsaid okay but my big mouth start talking about my amex how it increase tremendously, Smiley LOL he said let me see what I can do, oh well okay as long as no HP. Hehehehe with in 7months time I manage to increase 750-8750 oh that's 1 HP, then the rest SP. 8750-9250-then the guy came back and said how much you want to increase I said want it 10500, the guy said pls. Hold..... hmmmm holding tight here and don't wanna let go. Smiley LOL back and Boom! 10500 and it will appear in your account within 15 minutes. Smiley Happy I know this posting has so much smiley lol. Anyway lesson learned never give up...Smiley LOL but if its a HP think twice first if its really worth a pull. Smiley Happy

yay!!! congrats on the nice CLI!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 8
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Great going -- congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 4 of 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I am envious.  Yay u!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 6 of 8
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

Thank you! Happy girl here and singing in the garden. Heart Smiley LOL
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@newbiewife wrote:

Nicely done CONGRATS

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.