Did you mean: 

Lowe's 10% off with card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's 10% off with card

Just went to the Lowe's site to search for something and saw this: 

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 1.56.59 PM.png

I was thinking about picking something up there tomorrow and was thinking I should wait until next month when I could get 5% from Discover now and later. But this will do. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Lowe's 10% off with card

I got that same email this morning. Good to know.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's must not like me, I had to stumble onto it on their site. No email. Even checked spam. 

Message 3 of 10
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

I guess Lowes like me, got an email about it. There's actually a couple things I'd like to pick up but I've got a deferred interest purchase to finish paying off before 9/3. Hope they do this again for Labor Day.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a Lowes card that I got a year ago and it  had a $400 CL. I never used the card and closed it in December. I realized my stupid ways and apped for it in April but was flat out denied because I had cancelled a Lowes card within the last year. However, they still send me all their promotional emails, including this one!! WTH....just rub salt in the wound I guess.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used it for gladiator wall track. Most of lowes prices are higher than HD but some are not. you gotta get the calculator out often and see what flies. Shopping portals do more percents off with lowes than HD, so it gets ever so complicated, but when your bottom line matters you muddle thru.

Message 6 of 10
syeb
Regular Contributor

Or look around for coupon codes. I save at least 10% on every online Lowes order from coupon code, 3% or so from portals, and 7% or so buying discounted gift card with quick emal delivery. So by buying online with in-store pickup it is far better than any in-store savings.
Message 7 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They sent me the flyer in the mail. I only needed replacement air filters but it almost covered the cost of shipping.
Message 8 of 10
onstar
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Used it for gladiator wall track. Most of lowes prices are higher than HD but some are not. you gotta get the calculator out often and see what flies. Shopping portals do more percents off with lowes than HD, so it gets ever so complicated, but when your bottom line matters you muddle thru.

Weird. About 75% of the things I buy, Lowe's is cheaper than HD.

Anyway, bought a Kobalt cordless leaf blower. 10% off with Lowe's card, plus it came with a free extra battery (which I can sell on eBay for $65 or keep/use it).

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@onstar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Weird. About 75% of the things I buy, Lowe's is cheaper than HD.

Anyway, bought a Kobalt cordless leaf blower. 10% off with Lowe's card, plus it came with a free extra battery (which I can sell on eBay for $65 or keep/use it).

That's my experience as well.  Love those kobalt battery tools,  I have the trimmer and chainsaw.  Work great for what they're designed for.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.