Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Apping ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's Apping ?

My wife has cards from these GEMB companies already: JC Penney, Old Navy, and Wal-Mart. All are in good standing and I don't think any have had any late payments. She got the you should hear something in 7-10 days or 4-5 days if you entered your e-mail address. In your experience does this mean she will get a card or not get a card.

Thanks
Displaced
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowe's Apping ?

Actually U never know??? But U can always try a RECON i believe the Backdoor numbers are posted so if needed try it dont just accept Defeat! hope you guys get the card u want!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call LOWE'S Customer Service immediately at 800-444-1408.  Ask for the FRAUD DEPARTMENT for APPLICATION PROCESSING.  In my pasted experiences the application is waiting for IDENTITY VERIFICATION.  However, if you wait more than 2 days, it will go into a denial status. 

SERIOUSLY....DO THIS......Let us know what happens.  DO NOT SETTLE FOR ANYONE ELSE THAN "THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT" for APPLICATION PROCESSING.  GEMB is known for this.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW called and they told her she needed to go into a store and take her online confirmation number with her.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.