Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's CLI...OMG!!!!

tag
Elated
Contributor

Lowe's CLI...OMG!!!!

I can't begin to tell EVERYONE how excited I am! I just called Lowe's to inquire about their 18 month special financing offer, and while I was at it, I asked the CSR about a CLI. She stated there was absolutely no hard pull and encouraged me to apply. A couple of seconds later I did, and she asked me how much I wanted. I said $600 (being my initial CL was only $100...it started off with $1500 preforclosure) . The foreclosure is almost 3 years old now and she said immediately, you are approved for an increase of $3000 bringing your total CL to $3100.

I am ecstatic!! This is the second CLI I have rec'd today...first Walmart and now Lowe's!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
mpmss1
Valued Member

Re: Lowe's CLI...OMG!!!!

Sweet! That is fantastic to hear! Enjoy whatever great project you have lined up!

Message 2 of 7
Elated
Contributor

Thank mpmss! I actually don't have one scheduled...I have to wait to close on my home, which will be the first week in January; however, I have been eyeing a new refrigerator, as I did not purchase one from the builder.

Thank you for your the vote of confidence.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
mpmss1
Valued Member

That is even better if you are appliance shopping! I love it! Congrats on your new home purchase, I'm sure all will go just fine for you!

Message 4 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

Whats their APR like? I have spent thousands with them and still spending on my renovations.

Message 5 of 7
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats !!

Whats their APR like? I have spent thousands with them and still spending on my renovations.

Play your cards right an 0%.  Most store cards are only good for coupons and 0% finance offers, standard APR on them is way to high to carry a balance.

Message 6 of 7
clocktick
Valued Contributor

^^^  True, however, Lowes usually offers 6 months 0% or 5% instant discount at the register.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.