Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's CLI

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Lowe's CLI

I have had the card since November 2012.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 11 of 18
LesWH
Established Contributor

I have Home Depot and it has an $11,000 dollar limit already.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 12 of 18
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I would like to apply for a lowes card. What kind of credit score were you all working with to get such high CL? 

Message 13 of 18
Rukuslivesagain

I just got my new card in the mail. Started with a $1500 limit. Wanting to buy a grilll that is $2500, so I thought after reading all the positive info about GE, thought "F" it i'll give it a whirl. I dialed the backdoor number (1-800-444-1408) I found on myfico. After a hard fought and won battle with siri jr, I finally the automated request and it informed me that I wasn't eligible! (New account limitation probably) :-(   Well my alter ego said "F" that and I dialed again and asked for an operator. In a matter of 45 seconds only after I let her know I did not want another HP, so if your gonna, then never mind. She informed me that they would use the original report, I said thank you, let her know how much i wanted, 3k,  tick-tock, tick-tock, aproved and have a nice day. Thank you GE!!!!

Message 14 of 18
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@Rukuslivesagain wrote:

I just got my new card in the mail. Started with a $1500 limit. Wanting to buy a grilll that is $2500, so I thought after reading all the positive info about GE, thought "F" it i'll give it a whirl. I dialed the backdoor number (1-800-444-1408) I found on myfico. After a hard fought and won battle with siri jr, I finally the automated request and it informed me that I wasn't eligible! (New account limitation probably) :-(   Well my alter ego said "F" that and I dialed again and asked for an operator. In a matter of 45 seconds only after I let her know I did not want another HP, so if your gonna, then never mind. She informed me that they would use the original report, I said thank you, let her know how much i wanted, 3k,  tick-tock, tick-tock, aproved and have a nice day. Thank you GE!!!!

Congrats on the CLI, WTG!!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 15 of 18
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

Re: Low's CLI

Ok so is it just me or has anyone else experienced this problem when hitting the luv button? It brings me to the screen to enter my income. I enter it, hit next and it says 'we are unable to process a credit limit increase online for you at this time"... why?? I  have gotten two increases by calling the back door number, but never from the button..

Message 16 of 18
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

6000 --> 8500 just now. lol
Message 17 of 18
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

When you get that response, it means denied lol...
Im regretting closing my $15k Lowe's after reading this ole post haha
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.