Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's...

tag
TheArcher
New Contributor

Re: Lowe's...

lol, that's the thing, it doesn't matter if you make a payment online, or if you go in the store and make a payment, it will still take 3 or 4 days for it to post. It's ridiculous, but that's been my experience with GEMB/Lowes....
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." -Thomas Paine
Message 11 of 14
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Okay, I was just on TC doing my daily pull and I noticed that the balance on Lowe's is different. I got a 10% rebate on the refrigerator, b/c it was dented. I opened the account last Monday evening, it was reporting by Wednesday, the delivery date. One week later, the updated amount is reporting. Maybe not a bad idea for me to go ahead an pay that balance off to get my points back.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
TheArcher
New Contributor

Cool, that really is surprising that it updated that fast. Smiley Happy
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." -Thomas Paine
Message 13 of 14
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Not meaning to bring this thread back from the dead, but I found out why Lowe's updated as quickly as it did. It wasn't because they do daily CRA updates as the CSR stated. I got my statement in the mail yesterday. Simply put, the statement closed on the 14th.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.