Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes 12 months on 299 last day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes 12 months on 299 last day

kind of a rude question... i expected better from you. if you CAN have 12 months for 0% then why not? and odds are it'll be paid off much sooner. don't be that guy
Message 11 of 20
noobody
Established Contributor

sorry you guys think it's a rude question.

12 month finance is for big ticket item, if it is something like $3400, i can understand. but $340, just pay the bill and not worry about it.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its all day today not just on one purchase and yes I went back and I spent $404. On a $300 purchase not many would be torn on saving 5% or 12 months but I got both. the second time I did not get 5% off, but now I have a year to pay off six hundred and something dollars because I just made a $50 payment. It's a free offer you take it whether you are a high roller or not
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still whittling away at my 5 burner oven, a pallet of 16 inch tile, pallet of thinset, tools, etc. so its not like 340 is all I have to worry about. Those were six months 😒
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny thing about buying tile is you feel pretty good about the purchase, then you feel all the aches and pain of installing it (hope you have a good pair of knee pads), then you feel awesome about the finished product - if you did it right.

Congrats on the double win with Lowes and enjoy your new Mazda

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heh, thanks. The mazda I've had 2years.. Bought from original owner for 900 cash, put over50k on it. Originally I went to lowes only for the toilet and grout., but no way to fit a door in a sedan. My floor has been pretty level, but the recent Pomona earthquake put one large crack across whole foundation. The best part is keeping the house functioning by moving furniture from room to room

Message 16 of 20
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Went to Lowes tonight with mom to get her fridge. Got free deliverey, and free pickup of old appliance. $881.15 including tax, and 12 months to pay it off Smiley Happy 

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job for you and Mom remember good money habits help your credit and good credit habits can only help with flow, they do go hand in hand
Message 18 of 20
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@noobody wrote:
you need 12 month to pay for $340 ?

Lol.

Signature needs updating
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@noobody wrote:
you need 12 month to pay for $340 ?

Lol.

I got my popcorn.

Gratz OP, Don't listen to anything negative, they don't understand your financials. You got a great deal Smiley Happy I would do the same, (Smiles)

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.