Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Card ( GEM ) Something

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes Card ( GEM ) Something

I have a middle score of 625  high 639 n0w with TU.. 
They did not give me instant approval online but said that would make a decision and let me know in 7 to 10 days... I still have thos 2 collections from 2003 , 2004 and student loan in deferment (3200.00 ) until October.. I just got my 2 PFD letters off today for those.. If I am denied do you think calling lowes GEM would help for a reconsider..
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Lowes Card ( GEM ) Something

GEMB is very big and lot of it automated. You could try asking them but, from my experience dealing with GEMB you are wasting time.
Message 2 of 4
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

GEMB is a strange lender if you ask me.  I've had a Lowes account for about 4 years started at 725 limit now at 1200 with a 54 balance.  I tried the magic button last month and it said NO.  Every time I've ever applied for a GEMB card since I got the Lowes card it's been a denial.  On the other hand my Mom has like 5 or 6 GEMB cards and they keep sending her offers for more. lol. 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not going to get this .. It was not a deny but a 7-10 day decision letter. I guess I wasted another pull...I was hopeing to get this as I going to need a couple of appliances for the mobile home.

Man you would think a cap one platinum card 750 limit , 19.00 annual fee and 0% intrest that I got almost 4 month ago and have been paying double and triple payments on it monthly .. It has a $50 dollar balance as of tommorrow.. Today it has a 80.00 balance.   However Cap One has not reported my new balance yet.. it still shows 282.00 balance ..  I think that was the balance 2 months ago..
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.