Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Card

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Lowes Card

@CS800 wrote:

Was so tempted this morning to get a Lowes card. Been spendign a lot with them lately due to some construction work.

Waht bureau do they pull?

Are they good with CL?

TU. They also give good CLI's and a good starting limiy of profile is looking good to them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Was so tempted this morning to get a Lowes card. Been spendign a lot with them lately due to some construction work.

Are they good with CL?

TU. They also give good CLI's and a good starting limiy of profile is looking good to them.

I just lost 20+ points on my TU from my new accounts reporting. Hopefully when the BCE reports it gives me a slight boost from the backdating.

Really tempted but i will be lowering my AAoA even more that's what im afraid. I know that early 2013 i will have to go for a new mortgage. So i will have to have 12 months free of inqs and new accounts. decisions...decisions....

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

Are they good with CL?

They pulled TU. Granted 1k. I got an auto $200 CLI after about a month w them. I plan to ask for luv after 4th statement.

Only downfall is right after I got card they closed all our local stores. GRRRR.

Message 23 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

I think one can ask for a CLI upon activation too, it;s a SP

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.