Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Card....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes Card....

I have a lowes card at 300 and a TU score at 646 but I was denied to have my CL increased...I dont get it last week my walmart card went from 600 to 3500 and my amazon card went from 800 to 2500...but they cant increase my lowes card from 300....any suggestions in what I can do...I just called credit solutions and was told that I was denied...I tried to ask for 2500

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes Card....

How long have you had your lowes card? And how long have you had your other Synch cards? Its likely a time thing, just give it some more time and ask again. Waiting also has another benefit, higher scores. get your TU up and your chances of a CLI increase plus the size of it. Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:

How long have you had your lowes card? And how long have you had your other Synch cards? Its likely a time thing, just give it some more time and ask again. Waiting also has another benefit, higher scores. get your TU up and your chances of a CLI increase plus the size of it. Good Luck. 

I just got approved for lowes a week ago and just got the card today, but it is hard to do anything with 300 CL, Walmart(600 to 3500), CareCredit(500), CarOneCredit(500 to 700), and Amazon(800 to 2500) and all these cards were approved in Dec 2015. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes definitely likes slightly higher scores. Are you planning on using it immediately?
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lowes definitely likes slightly higher scores. Are you planning on using it immediately?

I was planning on getting a washer and dryer lol like have my TU at 660?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that limit won't buy that. And usually 680-ish
Message 6 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

While I agree its certainly hard to do alot with $300 at lowes, but sometimes you just gotta start at the bottom and work your way up. It would be great if we could all start at high CL's but as XTERROR said Lowes usually likes higher scores and that's usually north of 670 and your not far off. A little time and patience will get you there and the CLI your looking for, Good Luck. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:

While I agree its certainly hard to do alot with $300 at lowes, but sometimes you just gotta start at the bottom and work your way up. It would be great if we could all start at high CL's but as XTERROR said Lowes usually likes higher scores and that's usually north of 670 and your not far off. A little time and patience will get you there and the CLI your looking for, Good Luck. 

Yeah I am hoping for 3 months than, still istn reporting a new car loan...experian and equifax went up 8 points when the car reported. 

Message 8 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

Yeah I am hoping for 3 months than, still istn reporting a new car loan...experian and equifax went up 8 points when the car reported. 

Sounds like a plan, you've got nothing to lose. Good Luck. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.