Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Credit Card

tag
spartantx117
Contributor

Lowes Credit Card

As advised yesterday I am letting my cards and apps stay in the garden unti Jan. However I am working on my wifes credit as well and talked her into applying for a couple tonught after she got the shopping card offer from One Stop Plus' checkout and got $750 through them, She also currently has a Capital One with a low limit and thats it. She then went and applied for a Walmart, Discover it, and Lowes card, She got approved for the Discover and Walmart. Lowes said "we will email you in 4-5 days". I think I read somewhere she might should call on this one with that response. Is that right or should she just wait for the email? Thanks

-------9000-------------9000-------------4000-------------2600-------------1800AU-----------800-------------3200------------18000-------------20000-------

Barclaycard FICO 754
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes Credit Card

Call the backdoor number and see if they just need to verify anything. Good luck

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Lowes: 800-445-6937 (App Status)   

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
kmorr2586
Regular Contributor

For Lowes I was approved for $300- I called 866-519-6441 (for a CLI recon) which is right to GE this morning and was approved for $5,000.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.