Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes - Highest Limit?

tag
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Lowes - Highest Limit?

Just wondering if any has a higher credit line then $35k? If so, were any docs requested? I highly doubt it, but just curious. My limit is currently $35k and that's what I had asked for. We normally know when Sync gives you what you ask for, you left money on the table. I just don't recall seeing anyone with any limit of $35k.

Look forward to hearing what everything has to say. Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Lowes - Highest Limit?

I've heard of $100k
Message 2 of 8
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Wow, $100k? I mean you could easily spend some serious cash there, but never heard of that much. I'm wondering if anyone has say $40-$50k?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

baller4life - thanks to you I have had three credit limit increases on my Discover it Card since May 2015 worth $5K. More than the previous 3 1/2 years. Glad to see you are still seeing sky Smiley Happy Thought you might have cacked Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Spider15 wrote:
baller4life - thanks to you I have had three credit limit increases on my Discover it Card since May 2015 worth $5K. More than the previous 3 1/2 years. Glad to see you are still seeing sky Smiley Happy Thought you might have cacked Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy Naw this ole girl is still kicking!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for 50k in July and they counter offered 35k...i know that doesn't really help but that's my experience

Message 6 of 8
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Thanks. With your score, that is surprising. Appreciate the info.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some more info for you if needed:

- Household income $220k

- You can see my other limits, 4 other cards greater than $20k.  

- Opened the card last Sept (9 months old at time of request) and haven't put a ton of spend on it, probably $2k or less for the entire year.

It's been difficult for me to use it much with lowes being a 5% category for freedom in spring and then for discover this summer (and the fact that you cant use any other coupons with the 5% lowes card discount) so maybe with a higher spend they might be more generous. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.