Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes LUV button!

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Lowes LUV button!

Since I knew they check TU for me, and I have no inq, I hit the CLI button...Instant $1400 bump! 

Which also makes my rev util lookin sweeter!  WOO HOO!   Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: Lowes LUV button!

Congrats! What's your current CL?
Message 2 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Now it's $2900.  I just got the card in August!!
Message 3 of 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Not too shabby!
Message 4 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@llecs wrote:
Not too shabby!

Thanks!  That was more than I was expecting!  Nice surprise Indeed! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

lets say you hit the luv button, and get turned down, would this lower your credit score?
Message 6 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

goincrazy wrote:
lets say you hit the luv button, and get turned down, would this lower your credit score?

Nope, no reason to. The only time that your credit score (I hope you're paying attention to FICO scores, and not FAKO scores from Experian, TrueCredit, and the others) goes up or down is when something changes on your credit reports.

If you haven't already, please read Understanding Your FICO ® Score and Credit Scoring 101 (at least the first post.)

These will give you the background knowledge you need to understand what you read here on the forums.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got this account at the end of October 2009 with a $400 limit. Logged in today to pay my $12 balance and decided to hit the luv button. Presto! $1150 limit.
Message 8 of 11
jonathanw84
Established Member

I have a Lowes card with a $7400 credit limit (got it back in January of 2009 with that opening limit). I hit the LUV button last month, and got turned down. Was hoping they would bump me up a bit since I started with a $2400 balance on it and paid it in full within the 12 months, but they did not.

Congrats on the increase!

Message 9 of 11
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what CR Lowes pulls?
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.