Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes credit card offer -10% off for two days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes credit card offer -10% off for two days

For those of us with the Lowes credit card, here's a good time to save a significant amount if you have any purchases planned. Lasts for only 2 days but figured that I would share the opportunity.

https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit/10-Off-All-Purchases.html?cm_mmc=email_promo-_-20170811-_-lm_191781-_...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes credit card offer -10% off for two days

Thanks for the reminder!

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont have it lol, but thanks for sharing IrishSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I didn't even realize that was store-wide.  Just glancing at the email last night without reading too closely, it looked like it was just for the bath department.  Good catch!  Also a reminder that military (including vets) get 10% off every day, just be sure to verify logged into your MyLowe's account.  Doesn't stack with offers like this or the usual 5% off, but it does stack with 5% category cards when Home Improvement is a category.

Message 4 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice catch IrishSmiley Happy Thanks for letting everyone know!
Message 5 of 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For those of us with the Lowes credit card, here's a good time to save a significant amount if you have any purchases planned. Lasts for only 2 days but figured that I would share the opportunity.

https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit/10-Off-All-Purchases.html?cm_mmc=email_promo-_-20170811-_-lm_191781-_-banr_credit_event&et_rid=76959590&et_cid=191781

Heads up, make sure you actually get your 10% off. When they did this promotion a couple of months ago, the cashier's computer would only do 5%. When I told her I wanted my 10%, she said she could only do what the computer tells her. I had to go to customer service and go through my receipt item by item to get a 5% refund.

Message 6 of 7
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Remodelling our kitchen so I've decided to pull the trigger today on the appliances with this 10% off. Saves us hundreds. Very easy to apply the discount online during checkout.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.