Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes store card approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes store card approval?

What was your fico score when you were approved for the Lowe's store card and as of right now do I even qualify my current scores are listed below.

I am making a list of a few cards for the next year as I am gardening(for 1 year) and am working on closing down on a home in that time. so Lowe's is on my list. I already have home depot card but I would like both because I shop at both for different things and spend a lot. current scores are....

Equifax 650 Experian 652 TU 677 = 8 New accounts 30+ inquiries no inquiries for the month of SEPTEMBER so far

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes store card approval?

If you have an existing account for the synchrony spincreases on the limits I was approved for lowes Card with my scores were really bad but I had other accounts that I used all the time with that bank.

That is a lot of inquiries would wait at least 6 months and you already know

Congrats on home loan hope it all goes smoothly.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I have 3 accounts with synchrony bank Wal-Mart, Care Credit, PayPal MC
Message 3 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

how many TU inq's?

you may be ok. looks like a 50/50 chance.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

11 inquiries on my TU and I was approved last month on August for care credit and PayPal MC both SYCNY
Message 5 of 8
kdm31091
Super Contributor

This happens a lot. What inevitably starts as "planning for next year" ends up as "well, one more account cannot hurt" and you end up apping. Stay in the garden. That means don't even research cards -- after all, who cares what it offers? You're in the garden.

Stay strong. Remember also, card offerings come and go and change constantly. By next year something better may be in the pipeline. So don't overplan for a year from now.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you kdm31091 your right so far so good last date of inquiry was PayPal Extras MasterCard 8/14/15 I have not applied for nothing so far I broke my record in gardening passed the 30 day mark not bad. The only thing i will work on is getting the PayPal at a higher credit limit I heard synchrony does only SP I'll wait for my 3rd statement and request $5K also as far as this Lowe's card goes I'm dropping it no reasech

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What was your fico score when you were approved for the Lowe's store card and as of right now do I even qualify my current scores are listed below.

I am making a list of a few cards for the next year as I am gardening(for 1 year) and am working on closing down on a home in that time. so Lowe's is on my list. I already have home depot card but I would like both because I shop at both for different things and spend a lot. current scores are....

Equifax 650 Experian 652 TU 677 = 8 New accounts 30+ inquiries no inquiries for the month of SEPTEMBER so far

Somewhere between 650-660.  They pulled EX for me.  The first time I applied I was denied because I didn't call in for verification (website messed up before I got the reference #).  Called in credit solutions, but apped had been denied.  Told to reapply 30 days and automatically approved for $500.  Been using chat function to get increases.  Gradually get limit increased as score improved cause I still on one collection on my report.  Good luck whatever you decide.Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.