Did you mean: 

Lowes

tag
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Lowes

I want to apply so badly! But my credit cards have not updated Smiley Sad

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes

It's not a hard card to get.  But let your cards update to get the best chance as GE does not recon.

Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

It's not a hard card to get.  But let your cards update to get the best chance as GE does not recon.

Agree!! Plus you want a nice starting CL!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
CS800
Super Contributor

Can't beat the 10% off. GE is good with CL recons too if they give you a small initial one.

Message 5 of 7
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Lowes cc will grow much more faster than HD cc. Once your cards update you should def. have the card with  a good inital CL. Lets us know once you apply!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 7
Scott90
Contributor

What 10% off deal are you referring to?  I checked the Lowes website and I see they offer 5% off all purchases using their card... is that what you meant to type?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.